Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. - Joshua 1:7
Spiritualism is the Science, Philosophy, and Religion of continuous life, based upon the demonstrated fact of communication between this and the Spirit World by means of Mediumship.
A Spiritualist is one who believes, as a part of his or her religion, in the communication between this and the Spirit World by means of Mediumship. Additionally, one who endeavors to mold his or her character and conduct in accordance with the highest teachings derived from such communion, and lives it.
A Medium is one whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the Spirit World, and through instrumental intelligence in that world is able to convey messages and produce the phenomena of Spiritualism.
Declaration of Principles
- We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
- We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that the correct understanding of such expression, and living in accordance therewith constitute true religion.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that the communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule, "Whatsoever you would, that others should do unto you, do you likewise onto them."
- We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual, and that he makes his own happiness or unhappiness, as he obeys or disobeys nature's physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the precepts of Prophesy contained in the Bible are scientifically proven through Mediumship.
Children's Declaration of Principles
- We believe in God.
- We believe that God is expressed through all Nature.
- True religion is living in obedience to Nature's Laws.
- We Never die.
- Spiritualism proves that we can talk with people of the Spirit World.
- Be kind, do good, and others will do likewise.
- We bring unhappiness to ourselves by the errors we make and we will be happy if we obey the laws of life.
- Everyday is a new beginning.
- God speaks to man through man in the past, present and future.