Provide a place of love, healing and spirituality where all are welcome as we love everyone equally without exceptions.
Spiritualism is a Science, Philosophy, and Religion of continuous life, based upon the demonstrated fact of communication between this and the Spirit World by means of Mediumship.
A Spiritualist is one who believes, as a part of his or her religion, in the communication between this and the Spirit World by means of Mediumship. Additionally, one who endeavors to mold his or her character and conduct in accordance with the highest teachings derived from such communication, and lives it.
A Medium is one whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the Spirit World, and through instrumental intelligence in that world is able to convey messages and produce the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe in God
- We believe that God is expressed through all Nature.
- True religion is living in obedience to Nature’s Laws.
- We never die.
- Spiritualism proves that we can talk with people of the Spirit World.
- Be kind, do good, and others will do likewise.
- We bring unhappiness to ourselves by the errors we make, and we will be happy if we obey the laws of life.
- Everyday is a new beginning.
- God speaks to man through man in the past, present and future.
Declaration of Principles
- We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
- We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression, and living in accordance therewith, constitute true religion.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that the communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule “Whatsoever ye would that others should do unto you, do ye also unto them.”
- We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual, and that he makes his own happiness or unhappiness as he obeys or disobeys nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy contained in the Bible are scientifically proven through mediumship.